Dr. Loretta Bubenik heads the Surgery Section of Sugar Land Veterinary Specialists.
Two state-of-the-art operating rooms with the latest surgical, anesthetic and patient monitoring equipment and life support systems allow us to offer the most advanced surgical options to pets and clients in Texas. Our Surgical Section in unison with our Emergency Section provides continuity of patient monitoring, pain management and comfort, and client updating and awareness. Post-operative recoveries are monitored and treated as needed regardless of the time of day. Pain management is a top priority. Dr. Bubenik's experience and deep interest in surgeries for cancer treatment is a great advantage to our Oncology services.
Respiratory and Thoracic
- External ring placement for tracheal collapse
- Management of Brachycephalic upper airway disease
- Chest wall lesion excision
- Lung laceration, contusion, torsion
- Tumor excision
- Esophageal foreign body excision